The DigitalHealth.London Accelerator is now accepting online applications from digital health start-ups and SMEs who can tackle healthcare problems in London.
The programme launched in September 2016 and aims to support potential digital health start-ups and SMEs to help refine their products and apply them across health and care organisations in London.
The programme is ran over three years and will work with around 20-30 SMEs each year to focus on engagement with every health and are organisations in London, founders, economy, Londoners and partner organisations.
Applicants will be reviewed based on business credibility, ability to tackle a real health and care problem in London and how each company may benefit from the Accelerator programme. Successful applicants will be invited to a panel interview between 12 June and 23 June 2017. Following further review, places on the year-long programme will be awarded and company names announced in September 2017
Throughout the programme SMEs will be encouraged to attend invitation only events that will help build up their knowledge and network to tackle the challenges when scaling up their business with the NHS and the wider healthcare system.
The events include:
- Day-to-day contact and quarterly meetings with Navigator to diagnose business needs, agree on the quarterly goals and track progress
- ‘Meet the Expert’ workshops and 1:1 clinics structured around a particular theme of interest to SMEs
- Pitching workshops, speed dating and quick fire pitches to the NHS and investors • Networking and presentation opportunities at NHS forums and conferences
- Access to specific calls from a wide networks of partners
- Access to the Innovation Voucher scheme to engage with clinicians and healthcare organisations
- Access to a panel of mentors committed to support the SMEs
- An invitation to the cohort-wide socials and opportunities for SMEs to collaborate
Businesses wanting to learn about the programme can sign up to webinars taking place on 15 March and 20 March. They can also attend satellite events where they can meet the Accelerator team. The event listings can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 23:59 Thursday 20 April 2017.
Application details can be found below: